Nordlux A/S is the data controller for the processing of the personal information that we receive about you. Our contact information is:
Østre Havnegade 34
Tel: +45 98 18 16 11
E-mail: [email protected]
What personal data do we process?
At Nordlux Group, we collect and process the following information when you visit our sites:
- Your IP address
- Which browser you use, including technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone Geographical location
- Which pages you click, including which search terms you use on our website
At Nordlux Group, we collect and process the following information when you shop with us, or when you contact us via our contact form:
- Address (both payment address and delivery address)
- Telephone and e-mail address
- Customer ID
- Information about your ordered products
Furthermore, you have the opportunity to give your consent to receiving marketing via email, including in the form of newsletters. In that context, we will collect and process your e-mail address.
The purpose of, and legal basis for, processing your personal data
The purpose of collecting and processing data in connection with visits to our website is to optimise your experience on the website as a user, including ensuring the correct setup of the site and offering targeted and relevant marketing. The collection and processing is therefore done so that we can defend our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6, schedule f of the general data protection regulation.
Furthermore, we collect data to purpose of statistics and analytics to improve our products and services.
The purpose of collecting and processing information in connection with purchases made on our site is for us to be able to fulfil the agreement we have concluded about the purchase of a product, cf. the General Data Protection Regulation’s Article 6, schedule b. Furthermore, in accordance with the Danish Bookkeeping Act, we have an obligation to store your personal information.
If you have consented to receiving marketing via email, the basis for the processing is article 6, schedule a of the general data protection regulation. Your consent to receiving marketing material by e-mail may be withdrawn at any time by using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each newsletter. Alternatively, you may unsubscribe by writing to us at email: [email protected]m
Recipients of your personal data
In some cases, your personal data is shared with third parties. At the overall level, these can be divided into:
- Affiliated companies Partners – E.g. data processors that process data on our behalf
- External suppliers – E.g. carriers, when goods are to be delivered to you
- Public authorities – Under applicable law, public authorities, including the Danish Tax Agency, have the right to access certain information
As a rule, your data will not be shared with to partners or external suppliers outside the EU/EEA. Should a partner or external provider be located outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that the processing is covered by the same protection as the one in force within the EU/EEA.
Storage of your personal data
The Nordlux Group cares deeply about protecting your personal information, and has therefore taken a number of technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from being misused or lost.
In some cases, the information may be stored for longer, if this is necessary to comply with/establish legal obligations or enforce our agreements. In case of storage for longer periods, we will emphasise the importance of the information, in conjunction with the type of information, when we need to determine how long your information must be stored.
Personal data processed on the basis of your consent will generally be deleted when you withdraw your consent, unless there is another legal basis for the processing of the personal data.
Our sites use "cookies," which are text files stored on your computer, mobile device or similar with the aim of recognising it, remembering settings, collecting statistics and targeting ads. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as viruses.
It is possible for you to delete or block cookies. See instructions: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
If you delete or block cookies, ads shown may become less relevant to you and more frequent. You may also risk that the website will not function optimally, and that you will be unable to access some content.
In relation to our processing of data concerning you, you have a number of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
The rights are as follows:
- Right of access – You have the right to inspect the information we process about you, as well as some additional information.
- Right of rectification – You have the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected.
- Right of erasure – In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
- Right to restrict processing – In some cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to restrict processing, apart from storing them, we are only allowed to process the data with your consent in the future, or with a view to establishing, validating or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or significant public interests.
- Right to object – In some cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
- Right to transmit information (data portability) – In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format and to transfer such personal data from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights under the Data Protection Agency’s guidance on the rights of data subjects, which is available on www.datatilsynet.dk.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our customer service at [email protected] Any inquiry will be answered promptly, and if possible no later than 30 days from when the request is made.
In connection with a request, we will ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We require this to make sure that only you have access to your personal data, and that this is not disclosed to someone who pretends to be you.
Right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the opportunity to complain about our processing of your information, if you are unhappy with the processing.
Complaints should be submitted to:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Changes to the personal data policy