6 shortcuts to cosiness in the living room
1. When creating cosiness in the living room, lighting is essential. As a basic rule, choose a number of small light sources rather than a single large one.
2. Place your lamps to light up dark corners and create pleasant lighting throughout the room.
3. If you love pendants and wall lamps, you can create an interesting effect by hanging them lower in the living room than in the rest of the home. This helps anchor the mood and make the ambience cosier.
4. Small table lamps are brilliant creators of cosiness. They are easy to move around and can be placed on a shelf, windowsill... Anywhere you need lighting.
5. Use a floor lamp to create ambience (and good reading light) in the sofa corner. The lamp also serves to create ambience around the sofa area.
6. Do you want a pendant above the coffee table? Choose one that is closed at the bottom, so you do not get the full glare of the bulb. And hang the pendant at a height that allows you to see everyone around the coffee table.